It's About Faith, Fun and Fulfillment!
Why join the Catholic Women's League of Canada?
- The CWL is the voice of Catholic women expressing their values and promoting dignity and justice for all.
- The CWL gives members the opportunity to serve God and Canada. Through standing committees, members can feel the pulse of what is happening in church and society.
- The CWL invites all women to share their gifts and make a difference.
- The Catholic Women's League of Canada is an organization that contributes to the life and vitality of the church, family and community, both at home and abroad. While your presence at meetings is important, we realize that in this busy world it may not always be possible for you to attend or be as active as you might wish. We are all at different stages in our lives and we understand. Be assured that your interest, support and your prayers are as important as your attendance!
- Included in your membership is The Canadian League magazine (published three times per year) which will keep you informed of League business and projects and in contact with other members across Canada.
- The Calgary Diocesan Council of the Catholic Women's League of Canada is made up of parish councils affiliated, but independent of, Roman Catholic parishes in the Diocese of Calgary. Our Executive is elected every two years at our annual convention and is composed of women from rural and urban communities throughout southern Alberta.
- Want to know more about the League? Please visit cwl.ca or contact a Roman Catholic Church near you.