Calgary Diocesan Council is composed of five regional committees based on geographical areas: Calgary, Drumheller, Highwood, Lethbridge and Medicine Hat.
The purpose of a regional committee is to facilitate communication, cooperation, planning, education and friendship among parish councils in the region and the Calgary diocese. Regional committees are composed of the chair, secretary/treasurer, and the presidents of the parish councils in the region1, but all CWL members are welcome and encouraged to attend regional meetings.
- Calgary region is organized in 4 quadrants:
- Allerston – St. Isadore
- Coaldale – St. Ambrose
- Foremost – Our Lady of Perpetual Help
- Fort Macleod – Holy Cross
- Lethbridge – Our Lady of the Assumption
- Lethbridge – St. Basil
- Lethbridge – St. Martha
- Magrath – St. Joseph
- Milk River – St. Peter
- Picture Butte – St. Catherine
- Taber – St. Augustine
- Vauxhall – St. Joseph
- Medicine Hat
- Bow Island – St. Michael’s
- Brooks – St. Mary’s
- Medicine Hat – Holy Family
- Medicine Hat – St. Patrick’s
- Schuler – St. Joseph
1The Catholic Women's League of Canada - Calgary Diocesan Council, Policy & Procedures, September, 2015
All councils are asked to let us know about changes in information or events / activities you wish added to the website. Please email our webmaster with all details.