The Objects of the League shall be to unite Catholic women of Canada:
- to achieve individual and collective spiritual development
- to promote the teachings of the Catholic church
- to exemplify the Christian ideal in home and family life
- to protect the sanctity of human life
- to enhance the role of women in church and society
- to recognize the human dignity of all people everywhere
- to uphold and defend Christian education and values in the modern world
- to contribute to the understanding and growth of religious freedom, social justice, peace and harmony
The League Promise
FOR the glory of God and the good of God’s people,
I promise as a Catholic woman to honour,
invoke and imitate our patroness,
Our Lady of Good Counsel.
I promise to be a loyal member of
The Catholic Women’s League of Canada and
to promote its interest and growth in every way.
I promise to cooperate with League officers and conform,
to the best of my ability,
to the Bylaws of the organization in all League activities.